Young Adult Ministry
CONTACT: Young Adult Minister, Sr. Felicity Marie Madigan, CSSF - (734) 968-4307
We are a community of Catholic young adults between the ages of 18-30 who are committed to building fellowship with one another through faith, prayer, and service.
Come share your faith and let your light shine!
Please come join us for:
- Coneys and Catholicism - A speaker and discussion series in a casual and relaxed forum where friends from all walks of life gather for straight talk, hard facts, and real answers on our faith and how it applies to daily life. We meet the 3rd Thursday of every month.
- Game Nights - Will be held on the 4th Tuesday of every month from 7 PM - 9 PM in the Convent Basement. Food and beverages will be provided.
- Movie Nights, "Friday, Flix, and Food" - Watch a movie in the convent basement and have a small group discussion afterwards about the movie.
- Bible Study - To learn more about Scripture and apply it to life. There will be a special Young Adult Bible Study for the seasons of Advent and Lent.
- Service Projects - To be of service to those who are in need. St. Michael's Young Adult Group will be participating in the ESL (English as a Second Language) Program at Madonna University. The young adults will be working as “conversation partners” to 18 of their international students.
- Retreats/Pilgrimages - This is a time for young adults to go on a retreat/pilgrimage to be spiritually renewed and grow deeper in their faith.
- March For Life - Travel to Washington D.C. for the March for Life in January EVENTS
For other events in the area that St. Michael's Young Adult Group participates in, please go to the Ignite Ministry website for more information.
“No one who lights a lamp or places it under a bushel basket, but on a lampstand so that those who enter might see the light.”