CONTACT: Youth Minister, Bernadette Menard, ext. 203
Let's get together and socialize with other high school teens!
Let's discover how to practice your faith in today's challenging world!
Let's become more active members of our parish and community! Join Us!
Our group is for students in grades 9-12 who want to meet socially while staying connected to the Church and their Catholic faith. Besides weekly meetings, we participate in many social and service events.
- Youth Group Meetings - Sundays from 7 PM - 9 PM in the convent basement from September to June
- PBJ Outreach - the PBJ Outreach on the second Saturday of the month . We meet at 7:30 AM in front of the Rectory, and are usually back by 10 a.m. This is open to all students in grades 7-12.
- Hayride/bonfire/corn maze - October 24, 2014
- March for Life - Trip to Washington DC for March for Life January 21-23, 2015. For more info EVENTS
- CYO Rainbow Conference - February 7-8, 2015
- Subiaco Retreat - Weekend retreat in May at the Subiaco Retreat House, Oxford, MI
- Cedar Point - annual trip in June
- Habitat for Humanity - Manistique, MI in June