CONTACT: Maintenance (ext. 236)
All events requiring setups need to be planned in advance with a maintenance request submitted to the Maintenance Department. Most planned events at St. Michael happen in either the Cafeteria or Gymnasium. If a setup is required, please complete the following:
- Schedule the location(s) by:
- Contacting Jennifer Kakaley for events at school during non school hours or for other parish locations.
- Theresa Liptak for events at school during school hours.
- Complete a Maintenance Request Form for any setup.
- Complete a Cafeteria Setup Diagram and/or a Gymnasium Setup Diagram depending on where your event takes place. Please use these diagrams to draw out exactly what your event needs and how it should be set up. When completing the diagrams, check out the example links on the right. In these links you will see some basic examples of how setups can be drawn out. Notice on these examples that things are very specific, such as marked table lengths, the number of chairs wanted, and any extra needs such as a microphone, DVD projector, or floor tarps. These specifics help the maintenance staff know exactly what you want for your setup, and help them plan to accommodate your needs.
- Compete a Projector/TV Request Form if a TV or projector is needed. A projector can be used to show a video (DVD or VHS), or Power Point presentation from a computer on the large screen in the cafeteria. Submit forms to the Maintenance Department. They can be emailed at email@example.com.
- Complete a "NEW Fundraising Event" form or a "CURRENT Fundraising Event" form if you are having a fundraiser event. All collections, solicitations and fundraising events need to have a form filled out by any organization and turned into the Rectory.