Our group is for students in grades 9-12 who want to meet socially while staying connected to the Church and their Catholic faith. Besides weekly meetings, we participate in many social and service events.
- Youth Group Meetings - Sundays from 7 PM - 9 PM in the convent basement from September to June
- PBJ Outreach - the PBJ Outreach on the second Saturday of the month . We meet at 7:30 AM in front of the Rectory, and are usually back by 10 a.m. This is open to all students in grades 7-12.
- WAYMC Halloween Extravaganza - October 27, 2017 Click for permission slip.
- Fall Retreat at YMCA Camp Ohiyesa - November 3, 2017 Click for permission slip.
Learn More (PDF)
- March for Life - Trip to Washington DC for March for Life in January.
- CYO Rainbow Conference - February
- Subiaco Retreat - Weekend retreat in May at the Subiaco Retreat House, Oxford, MI
- Cedar Point - annual trip in June
- Habitat for Humanity - Manistique, MI in June