Each year the St. Michael Catholic School community is delighted to welcome students to our school. Students are accepted for preschool through 8th grade from both within the parish and outside the parish. By September 1, students entering
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age
- Preschool 4 must be 4 years of age
- Preschool 3 must be 3 years of age
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is now open. If you have questions, please contact Theresa Liptak in the school office at ext. 225.
How to Complete Registration
To register, please complete the steps below. New this year, families have the option to pay registration and technology fees electronically through FACTS.
All families registering their children will need:
- Tuition Contract
- Health Appraisal Form - All new students and current students entering preschool, kindergarten and 7th grade in the fall.
- Payment of the following fees:
- $200 per family with students in grades K - 8 registration (non-refundable)
- $100 per student in preschool registration (non-refundable)
- $75 technology fee per student in grades K-8 (non-refundable)
Families have the option to pay registration and technology fees by check, cash or electronically through FACTS. If you are paying through FACTS: Read More
If you are registering a new student, please complete the New Student section below.
Turn in the registration paperwork and fees (if not using FACTS) to the school office, ATTN: Theresa Liptak.
In addition, all new students will need: