Easy Ways to Give
Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Michael Catholic School. Whether you are currently part of our school community, a school alum, a parishioner, or just would like to help, there are many easy ways to support the school.
- Box Tops For Education: You can clip Box Tops coupons from hundreds of your favorite products such as Cheerios®, Betty Crocker®, Juicy Juice®, Ziploc®, Kleenex®, Hefty® and more! Simply collect eligible box tops and send them to the school.
- Office Depot Back to School: Shopping at Office Depot? Please give the cashier our Back to School ID:70051247.
- Car Dealership Donation Program: Buy or lease a new vehicle and ask the dealership to donate $100 to the Parent Group in your name!!! If you are in the market for a new or used car or truck to purchase or lease, contact one of the partner dealerships for a great deal. Sign your purchase or lease agreement and ask the dealer to send their $100 donation for your new purchase/lease to the St Michael Parent Group. Partner dealerships:
- Bill Brown Ford
- Dick Scott Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep
- Gordon Chevrolet
- Lou LaRiche Chevrolet
- Village Ford
- Scholastic Book Fair: The annual Scholastic Book Fair is held for one week in October and all proceeds go directly to the school library.
- Barnes and Noble Book Fair: The annual Barnes and Noble Book Fair is held in March and all proceeds go directly to the school.
- Little Ceasars Pizza Kits